LogEngine / Re: [Squeakfoundation]Ideas for 3.7

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 29 15:51:34 CEST 2003

For it to be a Basic package means that it will be distributed with
every official image (at least until Minimal is online). And AFAIK, we
consider it a good thing that images distributed contain only stuff that
their intended audience will actually need.

So I rephrase, Why should it be part of Basic or any other official
distribution?

My questions might sound "nasty" in some way, but they are the opposite
- for the huge majority of packages, SM is exactly where they should
aspire to be, and defined as prereqs for as many of its rightful clients
as possible.

Daniel