[Squeakfoundation]3.5 release timing (was Re: Outstanding 3.4 bugs?)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Mar 8 10:08:07 CET 2003

Doug,
You're the Harvest Master, your word is law ;-)

I'll go with whatever you think is best (and I thought of sending this
before you agreed with me, honest! :-). I propose you announce a capsule
decision on squeak-dev when you think the month should start.

I agree with everything you said. About Accufonts, I think it depends on
what Cees/Andrew can tell us about any discussions with Apple. It might
be worth doing it regardless just to make sure we don't in any way
delay/obstruct any advancement of the license front.

I would really love to know that Andrew and Cees are talking, and we're
getting Andrew's best (non-official) advice about how to go about this.

Daniel