[Squeakfoundation]3.4 press release

Sean McGrath sean at manybits.net
Sat Mar 8 05:06:13 CET 2003

Note from a lurker:
 The "about" page on squeak.org has information that is three years or
more out of date ("Entering 2000"). Perhaps the press release content
could be the basis for revising this page before the publicity drives many
new viewers to this page.

 I also note that there is no mention of SqueakMap functionality in
"Features", though it is a major motivation for the 3.4 release.

--
Sean
sean at manybits.net