[Squeakfoundation]3.4 press release

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Mar 7 12:04:07 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 07:19, Doug Way wrote:
> I might change this to March 5th, which was the day that squeak.org was
> updated.
Ok.

> Maybe change the last bit to: "who have largely sponsored its
> development so far."
You're right. I'm getting bad at writing ;-)

> Maybe something like "Squeak is a personal multimedia
> environment aimed at end-users
> of all ages, developers, authors, and teachers."
Flow and rythm are important, and this is indeed a better proposal.
Applied.

There are two other mails in the queue, Brent's and Dan's, but these
cancel each other out ;-). So I think we'll leave it here. I'll start
sending these out this afternoon (CET).