[Squeakfoundation]3.5 release timing (was Re: Outstanding 3.4 bugs?)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 9 08:02:51 CET 2003

The reason I see Accufonts as a step forward is that Apple is currently
the only player we're concerned about. Doug Easterbrook isn't. He's easy
to please and doesn't have a legal interest in Squeak. Since is
simplifies things for Apple, Accufonts is an improvement.

Long term, I agree with you.

Daniel