[Squeakfoundation]3.6 release plans ( Was: re: 3.5 release timing )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Mar 10 08:56:12 CET 2003

In case the 3.6 release plan becomes a feature in the 3.5 release, here are few initial ideas for 3.6:
--removing Balloon3D
--removing Celeste
--removing the "Worlds of Squeak" project

The Welcome window in 3.6 could have "quick-install-from-SqueakMap" active links for each of the packages/projects that is removed.