[SqNOS] Networking is comming to a theater close to you!

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Mon Jul 10 18:49:04 UTC 2006

hah! after fixing a very (very!) stupid bug, the networking code I wrote
on the weekend just worked!!!

now, if I do ping from outside vmware to the box inside vmware, a value
changes from 128 to 3 (belonging to the card = 128, belonging to the
host + first buffer + last buffer). So, we are now officially receiving
packets, and if we inspect the packet, we see the source mac address,
the destination mac address, and all the byte of the packet!

    happinesss!!

    gera