[SqNOS] SqueakNOS running on 3.9b build 7046

Johnathon Meichtry johnathon-dev at meichtry.org
Tue Jul 18 18:38:46 UTC 2006

Coolio - check out the attached!   Man I love Squeak/SqueakNOS/Smalltalk etc
etc!!!!!

I finally got SqueakNOS to work on Squeak 3.9b build 7046.

I don't yet have the NIC working and I had to comment out the "Transcript
show:'s "  in PIC8259>>enableIRQ:  before it would give me keyboard and
mouse control but finally "Squeak" is working normally and I have full
access to it etc.

I am still working on the NIC issue and will shortly send out an email with
the list of steps I followed to get it to work but I had to send this to the
list before I exploded as I've been playing around with this for a week or
more and I kept hitting roadblocks.

Johnathon