[SqNOS] SqueakNOS running on 3.9b build 7046

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Tue Jul 18 18:47:19 UTC 2006

Johnathon Meichtry wrote:

> Coolio - check out the attached!   Man I love
> Squeak/SqueakNOS/Smalltalk etc etc!!!!!

    super!!

    I wonder what changes you needed... and why!?

    The Transcript bothering I can "understand", although it should not
do much difference. Are you recompiling SqueakNOS "kernel" from 3.9
sources and 3.9 VMMaker, or just using the 3.8 SqueakNOS kernel with a
3.9 image? (It won't make much difference in my mind, but just to know)

    EthernetAddress class>>fromInteger: is in .2 version of NetSqueak,
go get it now! :-)

    gera