[SqNOS] Out-of-date links and small rewrite

Derek Peschel dpeschel at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Apr 8 18:14:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 01:11:59PM -0300, Gerardo Richarte wrote:
> Noooo, this is really really bad! I was not paying attention when
> squeakfoudnation.org died... I'm very sad about it, I had put some
> effort in maintaining the site, and writing articles and daily entries
> that are now lost?

Sorry to hear that.  Overall, though, isn't knowing about the problem
better than remaining unaware?

> it's not trivial to moderate, but I do my best... have you sent anything
> without being subscribed that I have not seen?

Yes, the message about porting and debugging SqueakNOS.  I sent it before
subscribing and again afterward.  I seem to have erased the details
(contents of the automated reply the first time, time stamps) but they made
me think I neeed to subscribe.

-- Derek