[SqNOS] SqueakNOS boots under VirtualBox on Mac OS X 10.5

Merik Voswinkel macmerik at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:09:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I used the SqueakNOS.iso version of 08-Aug-2006.
I use VirtualBox 2.2.2 on Mac OS X 10.5 on a dual core macmini.

I have mouse and keyboard control, but it is very jerky. It can take
up to 20 seconds for any response to clicks or typing.
Next I will try to test the network, but it expects different devices
than SqueakNOS has,