[SqNOS] List sayHello; tellMeHowToMakeCustomBuild

Michael J. Zeder post at michael-j-zeder.de
Sun Apr 11 01:34:32 UTC 2010

Hi!

Sorry for the long posting yesterday, I now solved the problem (Indeed I just messed up the boot sector, accidently...).
But now I got SqueakNOS running perfectly with my own images.

One question still remains to me, I didn't find an answer yet. Can Grub Legacy set up another graphics mode (for example 1280x800x32), so that - together with hard coding this resolution in the C code (right?) - SqeakNOS can run in this gfx mode?

Thank you und regards,
Michael