[UI] Widgets ready

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 29 23:55:22 UTC 2007

I think you are on to something, but that does not work because the 3.9
selector is not recognized.  Maybe something in the 3.9 donwnload is not
up to date??

Must go home - will be very mad at myself if I don't  =:0    More
later.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 07:29:23PM -0400, Bill Schwab wrote:
> Gang,
>
> Remedial question: I am trying to do a clean install, and I can't
get
> the universe browser to work.  I have downloaded the 3.9 zip file
> (windows) from squeak.org, loaded YAXO (over loud notices that it is
not
> marked as compatible, but saw no other option), then loaded the
> universes package.  Launch the browser, then getting the list over
the
> net fails.
>
> What am I missing?

You probably need to set the universe to load from. Try running:

UUniverse switchSystemToUniverse: UUniverse squeak39Universe