[UI] UI Enhancements

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Nov 1 20:50:20 UTC 2007

Jason,

You can join the Dolphin Shelter movement.  To be blunt, I am not
encouraged by the financial will demonstrated to date.  I would like to
think that would-be contributors are holding back in the hopes that tens
and twenties will fly in via Pay Pal and a thermometer on a web site.  I
seriously hope they are correct, but very much doubt it.  IMHO, we
should be seeking around 50 people willing to shell out $5k or more to
have "Dolphin for Life".

Please join.  Some new energy might be just what is needed.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com 11/1/2007 2:57 PM >>>
On 11/1/07, Bill Schwab <BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu> wrote:

> Note that if the Dolphin buyout succeeds, then it's not a problem.

Is there a place to look at status of this?  If not, do you know close
it is to succeeding?