[UI] Updating universe

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 13 14:50:18 UTC 2007

Gary,

Not to rub salt in any wounds, what is the nature of the problem?  Is it
something you could fix with lazy initialization, or does it involve
serialization or something else that gets confused?  I ask because I
layout changes of serialized objects hits close to home.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com 11/13/07 9:39 AM >>>
You'll need to close anything that has a checkbox/radio button in due to
the changes (the button has an instvar to determine which type now,
rather than checking the "on image" form).

Cassou