[UI] Updating universe

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 13 15:13:09 UTC 2007

Could do lazy... though you might find radio buttons turn into checkboxes...
Just that there is an extra instance variable on CheckboxButtonMorph
(isRadioButton) that
requires initialisation. As above, there would be no way of identifying what
the value should be given that the form used for the marker (onImage) can
now be specified by theme. Previously there was only "chcekbox" and "radio"
so the type of button could be determined by equivalence of the respect
onImage.

Since (CheckboxButtonMorph) is part of Widgets, closing things like the
PreferenceBrowser is sufficient to ensure a clean load without the dreaded
emergency evaluator.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the price of some progress... if anyone has
been serialising CheckboxButtonMorphs I'll put some fallback in. I prefer
not to do this, in general, for efficiency purposes.