[UI] Fwd: Workspace backgrounds - almost there

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 10:26:33 UTC 2007

I could make the title button order available as a preference... For now
you'd need to subclass the UIThemeSoftSqueak and override
#configureWindowLabelAreaFor: with the version for Vistary.
Your new theme subclass will appear in the preferences (you should also
override #themeName on the class side).

As for the legibility of button text with Vistary, I find it alright when
using a FreeType font...

As for corner handles, they were a bugger to fix to work properly! I'd
prefer the old border/side behaviour with no handles as such. I could make
this an option if there's sufficient interest.