[UI] Re: Fwd: Workspace backgrounds - almost there

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Oct 1 12:06:43 UTC 2007

The corner handles are inconvenient also when I do #renderOn: a SVG+xhtml
canvas. Sometimes they seem to be one off (hard to predict/reproduce) and
the implementation (rescue the old bits...) is/does, hrm, does not give
you a good time when *not* rendering on a graphics card.

I have no suggestion for what/how to do better with them, just my CHF 0.05.