[UI] Re: Fwd: Workspace backgrounds - almost there

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 14:08:51 UTC 2007

Is that with or without the UI Enhancements loaded? I put a lot of effort
into fixing the corner grip positions and using absolute coordinates, rather
than deltas, so that the mouse cursor changes appropriately when resizing
below the minimumExtent of a window (mouse no longer within the grip upon
mouse release).

What does "rescue the old bits" mean?