[UI] Gary's UI Enhancements

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Oct 3 15:17:01 UTC 2007

Hello all!

I have been using the UI enhancements, and found that it isn't
actually closing system windows - especially debugger windows. If I
run code like:

  (Debugger allInstances collect: [:d | d dependents detect: [:i | i
isKindOf: SystemWindow]]) do: [:w | w openInWorld]

I was getting 7 or 8 debugger windows popping up on the screen, they
just wouldn't close. I had to start over with a fresh image and load
my code. Now that I'm not using the UI enhancements, I don't have
this issue, but I sure miss them!

- Brian