[UI] Gary's UI Enhancements

Gary Chambers gary at pinesoft.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 09:53:40 UTC 2007

Could you explain more explicitly what the problem is and under which
circumstances it occurs?

Given that in normal circumstances
	Debugger allInstances == #()

If your debugger instances dissapear after doing Smalltalk garbageCollect  a
few times then there is no real problem, I think, otherwise it is possibly
something to do with the taskbar.