[UI] Damien's images

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:42:50 UTC 2007

Damien,

What is the status of Gary's work in your developers' image?  Unless I
am doing something stupid, it is not included in the latest one.  Please
do what you think is best, but it surprised me because I thought I read
here that you had made it the default.

While commenting, I would like to vote against ecompletion being
activated.  The impact on the cursor movement is severe.  My concern is
that someone trying Squeak for the first time might decide everything
they heard was true (ok, much of it IS true<g>, but...) and never get
past trying to edit their first expression.  You might handle it by
adding scripts for a few different levels of preferences from newbie to
hardcore squeaker that we could evolve over time.  Just my 2 asCents.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology