[UI] Maximizing and Restoring Windows with doubleClick: event

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:17:46 UTC 2007

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 08:01:09PM +0100, Gary Chambers wrote:
> Perhaps, since there is much perosnal choice on the feel front it would be
> better to have the options as individual preferences instead... the ultimate
> mix-'n'-match.

The old Theme system is nothing but a saved collection of
preferences, if I understand correctly. 3.8 shipped with quite a
few of them, some with poppup scrollbars and single-color
windows to behave like MVC, but the outOfTheBox theme had all
the latest wiz-bangetry enabled

3.9 added smalland themes, (I think) which I know nothing about.
I don't know if 3.9's look enhancements are a preference or a
permanent change to Morphic.