[UI] Squeak UI/Usability Design

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:31:07 UTC 2007

By saying "no offense to Craig" you seem to be saying it will be
Pavel, NOT Craig.

In fact I think it will be both.  Have you read the overview of Spoon
and what imprinting is?  Pavel's image will serve as a starting place
for building-up a "master" image by loading large-grained packages.

Craig's Spoon will then allow a truly minimal image to be defined,
based on a subset of that master, by the machine.

Right now, the only masters we have are 3.8, 3.9, 3.10 and the various
minimal images that all need more refinement.

 - Chris