[UI] Scrolling issue

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Mar 25 10:46:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've been using UIEnhancements for some time now. I like the look and
many of the features but one thing that is annoying is that the
scrolling behavior is broken (I'm on Mac OS X, Squeak VM
3.8.18beta1U). The behavior is that scrolling the list does not stop
when you stop scrolling the mouse or trackpad. It looks like the
scroll events are queued up and processed up until the last one while
each step takes a lot processing time. The problem is that while it is
scrolling the UI is unresponsive.
The old behavior was that scrolling fast would also scroll the list
fast while now the speed does not seem to differ.

Cheers,
Adrian