[UI] Scrolling issue

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 25 12:54:40 UTC 2008

That is down to having changed to generating MouseWheelEvents (rather than
keyboard). The Hand procesing seems to lock mouse events to the UI. I have
modified the behaviour to be more in line with the old handling.
Pinesoft-Widgets-gvc.303.mcz on SqueakSource if you want to try and see if
it helps.

Gary.