Smalltalk Party in London April 8th 2006

Bryce Kampjes bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 21:54:04 UTC 2006

Tony Garnock-Jones writes:
 > Hi Bryce,
 >
 > I'm planning on coming along on the 8th; do you think arranging an
 > Exupery sprint is a decent idea? I've got one of these (now legacy (!))
 > G4 powerbooks; perhaps we could walk through the rudiments of the
 > infrastructure that'd be needed for a new CPU port.

I'd be happy to do a sprint, I'm not sure how how much time there'll
be. We've got three talks, so I wouldn't count on being finished
before 5pm allowing time for discussion between them.

There is a power PC port that's making progress. If you're seriously
interested in doing something on a PPC port then I'd mention it on the
Exupery list.  I could definitely do a hour or so walk-through of
Exupery's internals with interested people.

Bryce