Smalltalk Party in London April 8th 2006

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Mar 21 11:23:09 UTC 2006

Bryce Kampjes wrote:
> There is a power PC port that's making progress. If you're seriously
> interested in doing something on a PPC port then I'd mention it on the
> Exupery list.  I could definitely do a hour or so walk-through of
> Exupery's internals with interested people.

I don't have the time at the moment to contribute much code, but I'd be
very interested to gain a clearer understanding of how Exupery is put
together. The walk-through idea sounds great.

Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net