[Vm-beginners] Adrian's blog; last part

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Dec 8 21:15:52 UTC 2010

Sure no problem. Just keep in mind here you have the main VM tree, the Cog tree which is a branch. The SVN source contains header files which have to
match to the expectations built in the version of VMMaker or the altered VMMaker in Cog, sometimes getting the players synced to the right versions is a hassle. In the IOS I decided to supply the src used to build a particular mac VM so that it's synced to the other components.  Unfortunately this does not help for Cog.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882