[Vm-beginners] what are the current best steps for loading VMMaker into trunk?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Dec 13 04:56:20 UTC 2010

What are the current best steps for loading VMMaker into the latest Squeak4.2 trunk?

I thought that update in http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker repository might do it but I see it tries to load the following, but the ' later available - >' shows the ones that have later versions available.:

 F F I - P o o l s - a r . 1   				later available - >   e e m . 2
 S h a r e d P o o l - S p e e c h - d t l . 2
 V M M a k e r - d t l . 1 7 0   			later available - >   d t l . 2 0 9
 M e m o r y A c c e s s - d t l . 3
 S l a n g B r o w s e r - d t l . 3   d t l . 4
 V M C o n s t r u c t i o n - P l u g i n s - O S P r o c e s s P l u g i n - m t f . 2 1
 V M C o n s t r u c t i o n - P l u g i n s - A i o P l u g i n - d t l . 9  			later available - >   d t l . 1 1
 V M C o n s t r u c t i o n - P l u g i n s - X D i s p l a y C o n t r o l P l u g i n - d t l . 7  	 later available - >   d t l . 9
 B a l l o o n 3 D - C o n s t a n t s - a r . 5
 B a l l o o n 3 D - P l u g i n s - a r . 4   			later available - >     a r . 6
 F r e e T y p e - t w e e n . 4 3 5
 F r e e t y p e - P l u g i n - d t l . 5 6
 A l i e n - V M M a k e r - P l u g i n s - J o h n   M   M c I n t o s h . 8

I don't understand what VMMaker update is intended to do.

Thx,
Ken G. Brown