bug in svnx and rollback of /trunk/platforms/Cross/vm/sq.h needed (1172)

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Wed Apr 13 21:06:38 UTC 2005

On Apr 13, 2005, at 14:01, John M McIntosh wrote:

> I'll note that the version of sq.h Ian posted in 1150 was missing some
> changes from last year.
> Now someone will need to repost the version from 1150 or
> rollback/copy? I'm not quite sure how
> to do this. I had sent a note earlier to Ian (10 minutes ago) asking
> him to check my copy of sq.h with
> his 64bit version.

And he replied, 10 minutes ago.  Of the three issues: one wasn't, one
is being checked, and one is deliberate to avoid a bug wherein
dispatchFunctionPointer cannot be simultaneously declared a macro in
sq.h and a function from within generated sources (the compiler
explodes when inlining is disabled).

You roll things back with the 'merge' command.  The doc explains how.

BTW: if anyone rolls back sq.h they'll immediately collect the 'fix all
the bugs in it' token.

Ian