[Vm-dev] Unix VM closure enabled?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jul 17 17:01:39 UTC 2009

David T. Lewis wrote:
> To clarify: After the load process "gets hung up", apparently in the
> preamble of Compiler-ar.70, the image is fully responsive. Neither the
> image nor the VM is hung up, it's just that that load process has stopped
> and an MCMergeBrowser with title "Merging Compiler-ar-70" has opened.

Oh! Well, if there are no conflicts, just hit the "merge" button and
proceed. I'm not sure why it's doing this but there is a possibility
that it just thought it needed to do a merge when there was really no
reason to. (this is the expected behavior though if you've done local
mods to packages)

Cheers,
   - Andres