[Vm-dev] Re: VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-dtl.59.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Apr 18 08:23:03 UTC 2011

On 18.04.2011, at 03:43, David T. Lewis wrote:

> convention that Colin described, but I'm not sure that the results are
> that Igor had previously established.

I'd still switch to the <package>.<branch> naming scheme. It is a better convention since it potentially allows the tools to deal with branches differently.

It's just that nobody except the original developers seems to have known about this convention and so the MC UI tools have evolved without taking it into account.

Let's fix the tools (e.g., display all branches when a package is selected, if that's what we want).

- Bert -