[Vm-dev] Where are precompiled stack VMs or interpreter VMs?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jan 12 17:15:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 12:45:14PM -0500, Matthew Fulmer wrote:

> - Keyboard Up events are incorrect when multiple keys are
>   pressed at once. The latest vm's on squeakvm.org fail,
>   however, they are nearing a year old, and the cog VMs (all
>   newer) don't have this bug.

I'm not familiar with the Keyboard Up event issue. Can you say
how to reproduce this, preferably with a Squeak trunk image?
Sorry if this was discussed before, but I don't recall it.

I was not anticipating any further changes to the interpreter VM
until after this round of "official" builds, but this one sounds
like it may be important.

Thanks!