[Vm-dev] StackVM builds for RaspberryPi

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 23:55:37 UTC 2013

It's for fetching some text with a list of library dependencies for a
particular program (squeak.) Why it's not responding with any knowledge is
unfortunately beyond my experience. The man page for ldd tells me nothing
at all about how it acquires it's knowledge or where it keeps said
knowledge.

Well, at least it compiles and installs? Har har har.

--
Casey Ransberger