[Vm-dev] Cross file updates

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 6 04:39:32 UTC 2013

I've just committed some changes to the Cross platform files that should have no effect for anything but the Acorn code.
I had to fudge a definition of fileno() so that the push/popOutputFile stuff would compile.
Added a decl for ioSetCursorARGB()
Fudged FilePlugin.h for ACORN to keep a long for my (ab)use of the lastOp field.
Fixed a mismatched decl for ioShowDisplayOnWindow() in HostWindowPlugin.h
SVN thinks there are a few other lines changed even though I can't find any difference even with a binary editor.

tim
Useful random insult:- Went to the dentist to have his cranial cavity filled.