Re: [Vm-dev] Thanks to the International Order of Squeak Virtual    Machine Builders and Knights of the Square Bracket

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue Feb 25 21:53:22 UTC 2014

>>Which process do you mean?  I'm compiling Cog all the time.

Hi Eliot.

VMMaker generateConfiguration  choose Squeak Cog VM

Debugger "Undefined Object does not understand basicNew."  at

ancilliaryClasses: options
at line:

    ProcessorClass basicNew abstractInstructionCompilerClass.

Don't worry about it. I will figure it out once I get stack VM running. It just helps to know that it does compile somewhere.

Cordially,

tty

Eliot