[Vm-dev] ptsd rage

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 03:05:13 UTC 2016

Well, my paranoia is kicking. I spoke too broadly of police, I have
interacted with many and they do a lot of good. A bad apple spoils the
whatever and their code of silence allows for that sort of rot. I tell
it straight, because they monitor the list. I pissed them off! Do you
think it passed the sanity test that cops run all street drugs with
their felon database in hand? Damn! All those Fellas are going to turn
and bite their masters' hand, you watch! Stacking these grown men like
Twinkies in overcrowded prisons. There is a debt that needs to be paid
and the righteous are those in prison on a bunch of bullshit paper.
Vive la revolucion! Ok, sorry I went political. I am done.