[Vm-dev] CameraPlugin support for Mac OS?

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Jul 6 17:40:17 UTC 2016

A version of This CameraPlugin.st with some cosmetic changes seems to
be in the VMMaker package already.  As Tim wrote, the implementations
of CameraOpen(), CameraGetFrame(), etc. are not in the VM source as
Tim said.

 I tried to run the test code in the st file on 'Croquet Closure
Cog[Spur] VM [CoInterpreterPrimitives VMMaker.oscog-eem.1405] 5.0' but
it does not run (as expected).

--
-- Yoshiki