[Vm-dev] Need an Alien-Core-eem.102 update

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:02:03 UTC 2020

Hi Dave,

  there's a simpler solution.  We simply delete
Alien-Core-TorstenBergmann.101.  It lacks time stamps so it doesn't;t
belong anyway.  I'll do that by Monday if no one objects.  I'm sure Torsten
meant no harm and was unaware of the issue.  Torsten is a very nice guy.
But the issue of no time stamps intr4oduceing lots of noise into
=Monticello repositories is an annoying g piece of passive aggressive B.S.
from the Pharo community which we should push back against.

--
best, Eliot