[Vm-dev] Porting the Cryptography library to use libsodium

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Sep 10 13:55:36 UTC 2022

Good morning!

I have successfully made and installed libsodium on my box (Ubuntu Jammy). I wish to access functions in the libsodium.so from Squeak, but I am not familiar with FFI (Alien?).

Another question I have is how to configure the vm to include libsodium.so or does using FFI remove that need? Is it possible to have the VM automatically download, make and install the libsodium.so? My approach is to get it all working then make it work right.

Have a Good One; Keep it, Light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions