[Webteam] "Powered by Squeak" logo needed?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:42:19 CET 2005

FWIW I like it very much.  I'm not a Graphics Designer by any means,
but I like it.  RE: associating a font with Squeak, I don't see it as
a necessary thing.  However, if we want it to happen then putting it
in the logo of the website would be the way to go!

One more thing -- the logo gets lost on the bottom of the first page.
Perhaps due to its size it would need to remain there, but I think
having it higher would be better.  So, if size is the issue then it
should stay at the bottom of the page. If you shrink it with any
fidelity down to the width of the download box I think it would be
nice to be above the download box.

On the same note, having it on every page would be really good as
well!  I think it should be just as obtrusive as the downloads or
quick links.  Perhaps the download box could move under the menu box
and then we'd have the log and links on the right-hand side of the
page.