[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 19:46:24 UTC 2006

John,

I am working on restoring the tutorials on our website.  Sorry for the
confusion.  If you want to email me privately I can give you an
archive of John's tutorial.  Be advised that the tutorial is for
Squeak 3.2 -- I don't know how much it would apply to today's Squeak.
You might consider contacting the Morphic team to see if they have any
updated documentation/tutorial.

On 3/2/06, John Anderson <andersj at cs.umanitoba.ca> wrote:
> your documentation page (http://squeak.org/Documentation/) lists the
> following, under tutorials:
>
> "Please try John Maloney's BankAccount tutorial. It starts at the very
> beginning, and takes you through defining a class and writing some methods:
>
>     * http://www.squeak.org/tutorials/BankAccount.html.
>     * He has also written a Morphic tutorial:
>           o http://www.squeak.org/tutorials/morphic-tutorial-1.html
>     * and another one:
>           o http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeakdoc/11"
>
> All of these are dead links, the first two to items on your own server.

Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18