[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Mar 5 18:57:06 UTC 2006

Jason Rogers skrev:
> John,
>
> I am working on restoring the tutorials on our website.  Sorry for the
> confusion.  If you want to email me privately I can give you an
> archive of John's tutorial.  Be advised that the tutorial is for
> Squeak 3.2 -- I don't know how much it would apply to today's Squeak.
> You might consider contacting the Morphic team to see if they have any
> updated documentation/tutorial.

I updated the links to point to

http://static.squeak.org/tutorials/BankAccount.html
and
http://static.squeak.org/tutorials/morphic-tutorial-1.html

The SqueakDoc swiki link I removed, the swiki page is spammed, locked, and the info there in the first place is out of date.

Juans morphic pages is a dead link, so I removed it but I will contakt him and see
if we can bring that stuff online again.

In general the documentation is old so new updated stuff is most welcome.

We must point to Diegos new book in spanish, maybe a translation of that to english
would be a good start for a documentation project.

Karl