[Webteam] Front Page

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Mon Jan 8 23:42:02 UTC 2007

What do you guys think about rearranging the front page to be a bit more
sparse? Less text with "About Smalltalk" more about the cool
applications that are happening. Specifically today, seaside and olpc
are have enthusiasm around the world and maybe we could take advantage
of that ride to promote Squeak on the first page.  I like the next steps
area (although it might be too long)
The "Main Squeak Portals" seems redundant because they are on the right
side. We could use the explanation text as the mouse hover text on the
right so we don't lose the descriptions of the portals.

Just a thought.

--
brad fuller
 http://www.Sonaural.com/