[Webteam] Front Page

Larry Trutter stargazerzero at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 01:50:20 UTC 2007

>>Also
>>In the news part: 'News posted' could be deleted I think, it's a bit noisy
>>now.
>I'll do it my self.
>>The date and time on the news feed is a bit elaborate, can it be just the
>>date ?
>Date stuff is not that important...

After seeing the latest change in wwwtest.squeak.org, I do think that the
date/timestamp is a little busy compared to the other sections.

Maybe something like this format?

Exupery Talk      Fri, 29 Dec 2006
Bryce Kampjes: Exupery Talk from Brussels20

or maybe use a lighter color font to de-emphasize the date?

-Larry Trutter