[Webteam] Need Comments and Final Approval

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sun Jan 14 17:39:37 UTC 2007

Larry Trutter wrote:
>> From: Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com>
>> To: webteam at lists.squeakfoundation.org
>> Subject: Re: [Webteam] Need Comments and Final Approval
>> Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:28:16 -0800
>>
>> Brad Fuller wrote:
>>> Please check out the test site. I've added items that people
>>> commented about. I've also reformatted a bit.
>> All,
>>
>> If not, I say we move it over to the main site and fix the other stuff
>> later.
>>
>> Check it out one more time. All in favor or not? If we get a majority,
>> then I'll work on the main site and get it's front page and the look
>> running like the test site.
>
> I think it looked great. Now it becomes harder to look at the old
> www.squeak.org page. :-)
>
> I'm glad that "powered by smallwiki" logo is replaced by quieter
> "powered by squeak" logo so it won't distract the reader and I also
> think that blue border outline also helps!
>
> So, well done! If my vote counts at all, I'm in favor.

Of course it does. Well.. that's a majority here.

We do need to do something else, if someone wants to take it on. The
"About" text that I removed probably needs to be integrated into the
About page. I have the text from the front page, so if someone wants to
take it on let me know.

I placed this action on the Action Items page so we won't forget it.

--
brad fuller
  http://www.Sonaural.com/