[Webteam] What others are saying about Squeak

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Fri Jan 26 18:58:02 UTC 2007

Karl wrote:
> Brad Fuller wrote:
>> What do you think about creating a page, or a portion of a page (don't
>> know where this would go) about what others are saying about squeak?
>>
>> Here's a favorable review:
>>
>> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/09/21/learning_smalltalk.html
>>
>> If there are others, (I think there are several good reviews and blog
>> mentions about seaside and dabbledb) it would be a nice page to promote
>> squeak. Don't you think?
>>

> Sounds good, Brad. Create such a page.

Great. What should it be called? Any ideas?

All:
Please pass me some links to favorable reviews about squeak or squeak
applications and I'll put them on the page. Also, if you could pass a
one or two-liner about the review, that'd be great.

> On another note: I looked trough the site yesterday and I think most of
> the text on the pages should be revisited.
> They are either out of date or missing care and attention.
>
> What do you other guys think ?

Good idea. We might start at looking at who's assigned to which page and
making sure they still want to contribute. There are also some pages
with no contributors. Volunteers anyone????

--
brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com