[Webteam] What others are saying about Squeak

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:31:39 UTC 2007

What about calling it "What others are saying..." -- I'm not very
creative, but it gets the point across.

RE: pages... I would like to revisit the screenshots page, but I
haven't had the time to devote to it.  As we can all see, posting up
screenshots is not that hard.  Making screenshots actually look good
in a web page is something else.  I don't think I have that talent.

About the users, just have them email me separately with a username
and password and I will set them up.

On 1/26/07, karl <karl.ramberg at comhem.se> wrote:
> Brad Fuller skrev:
> > Karl wrote:

> >> Sounds good, Brad. Create such a page.
> >>

> > Great. What should it be called? Any ideas?
> >
> Hm, I'm not sure what to call it. 'User review' ? There are some cool
> quotes in the Squeakers DVD.
>
> > All:
> > Please pass me some links to favorable reviews about squeak or squeak
> > applications and I'll put them on the page. Also, if you could pass a
> > one or two-liner about the review, that'd be great.
> >

> >> On another note: I looked trough the site yesterday and I think most of
> >> the text on the pages should be revisited.
> >> They are either out of date or missing care and attention.
> >>
> >> What do you other guys think ?
> >>

> > Good idea. We might start at looking at who's assigned to which page and
> > making sure they still want to contribute. There are also some pages
> > with no contributors. Volunteers anyone????
> >
> I counted 36 pages for the site. Some need a little more than others.
> The screenshot page is not that great.
> Larry is doing the About page.
> The Front page is up to date.
> Documentation is not in a good shape, Mathew Fulmer in the documentation
> team was willing to help, maybe he will do them ?
> Features pages could be updated again
>
> Does anybody remember how to add users to the page ?
> Mathew and Larry should have access to do their stuff.
>
> Karl

Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18