[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at cox.net
Thu Apr 17 00:38:39 UTC 2008

Shouldn't the main Squeak website have 3.10 by now?

I'm working on a re-write of my tutorial and intend, among other
changes, to have the student begin with Squeak 3.10.  The thing is,
I'm wanting to capture screen-shots of the web page where it is found
as well as the original opening desktop.

Not trying to nag, but I remember seeing the messages about 3.10 being
released weeks ago.

Thanks in advance,

- Steve Wessels
--
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.